Belgium - Souvenirs of José Desmarets, Just Among the Nations:
- A badge of member of the House of Representatives in silver, gilt bronze and enamel, title stamp 950, signed Fibru, attribution engraved "JOSE DESMAREST", in the case of the arms.
- An insignia of a member of the Senate in silver, gilt and enamelled metal, the reverse signed Fibru, attribution engraved "JOSE DESMAREST".
- An insignia of a member of the Uccle town council, in silver, vermeil and enamel, title stamp 900, in the original case with the number of the town.
- An insignia of the "Royal Society Union & Maintenance", five-pointed star in enamelled silver metal, ribbon.
- A chest cross of the "Royal Union & Maintenance Society", enamelled bronze, ribbon.
- A commander's cross of the "Royal Society Union & Maintenance", in enamelled gilt bronze, tie.
- A cross of a member of the "Compagnie des Mousquetaires d'Armagnac", enamelled gilt bronze.
- A cross of the "Rassemblement des patriotes belges et alliés" in enamelled gilt bronze, ribbon.
- A set of sixteen miniature associative decorations mounted on three bars, two unmounted, with buttonhole rosettes.
- A reduction of the medal of the Belgian Lifesaving Society to the profile of Leopold II in silver, awarded without ribbon.
- A silver medal with the letters "RSNB" crowned, without a ribbon.
- A silver tie pin with the crowned figures of King Albert and his wife Elisabeth.
Belgium, last third of the 20th century. APC José Desmarets (1925-2019), Belgian politician, former Minister of National Defence in 1979-1980, Deputy Prime Minister in 1979-1981, member of the House of Representatives, Member of Parliament for Brussels from 1971 to 1985, then member of the Senate from 1985 to 1987, town councillor and alderman of Uccle, he was a member of the Social-Christian Party. In 1982, with his father, he was recognized as "Righteous Among the Nations" by the Yad Vashem Memorial.
Results : Limited to subscribers
Location of the item France - 75009 Paris