Five silver showcase objects (min. 800).
- Three mesh purses and a key ring decorated with an Austrian coin of 1780.
Total net weight: 110 g.
- Rosary with black glass beads.
Gross weight: 23 g.
A few shocks.
You can reach:
- A copper coin of 2 Sols, at the balance, METZ An II/1793. Worn out.
- A bronze medal from the Association of Teachers.
- Two mesh purses and a metal nail polisher.
- A cigarette case marked Christmas 1915, a powder case decorated with fancy stones, a travel ashtray decorated with a flower and a gilded metal thimble case.
Wear and tear, a few bumps.
Results : Limited to subscribers
Location of the item France - 75009 Paris