All the works in this catalog are sold as a single lot.
You can only bid for the entire Archive.
Pablo Neruda. Documentary set consisting of three black and white photographs, three handwritten letter…
Pablo Neruda. Documentary set consisting of three black and white photographs, three handwritten letter, two typed poems, and four books (three first editions and one second edition).
Black and white photographs:
-Close up of Pablo Neruda, with the dedication: “Para Olga, Pablo Neruda, 1933”.
-Pablo Neruda in his youth, wearing a hat, with a dedication handwritten by him: “a la loca de Olga, a la piel de Olga, al corazón de Olga. Pablo, 1933”
- Black and white photograph of Olga.
- Love Letter handwritten in black ink from Pablo Neruda to Olga, Buenos Aires, 11 September 1933: with very affectionate language towards Olga: “me acuerdo de tu pelo, de tus pies, de tu boca, me quitas el sueño”.
- Love letter handwritten in black ink from Pablo Neruda to Olga, Consulate General of Chile letterhead, 23 September (no year) signed as “Pablo”.
- Letter handwritten in black ink, on lined paper, Santiago, 29th March: “Recibí su carta. Mil gracias, tengo mucho que hablar con Ud. Desgraciadamente se me extravió su dirección. Le ruego hablame al número 81953 e m???? Si no estás en la oficina. Su amigo, Pablo Neruda”.
- Barcarola (Barcarole), typewritten, 2 pages, beginning: “si solamente me tocaras el corazón, si solamente pusieras tu boca en mi corazón”
- Typewritten poem entitled Walking Around signed in graphite pencil: “Neruda”.
-Neruda, Pablo. Cien sonetos de amor (100 Love Sonnets) (copy n° 215). 1st edition, Santiago de Chile: Published by Editorial Universitaria, 1959. 126 pages, 36x25 cm. Neruda’s handwritten autograph in green ink is on the first page: “Pablo Neruda”. Marked with the number 276/300, folio size. It contains an A3 sheet with a lithograph of Nemesio Antúnez on the inside and on the exterior is the reproduction of sonnet number IV of the “Cien sonetos de amor”.
- Neruda, Pablo. Residencia en la tierra (Residence on Earth). 1st edition, Santiago de Chile: Published by Nascimento, 1933. 176 pages 36x26 cm. Badly bound, loose binding. Dedication handwritten in black ink with Pablo Neruda’s signature: “Pablo Neruda. A su gran amigo Pino Laareda?. Santiago.,1933”. There were 100 copies printed on Dutch paper. This is copy n° 70/100. On the back cover is a blue ballpoint pen drawing of the silhouette of a woman’s face.
- Neruda, Pablo. Alturas de Macchu Picchu (Heights of Macchu Picchu). 1st edition, Santiago de Chile: Published by Ediciones de Librería Neira, 1947. 47 pages 37 x 26 cm. Copy n° 436. With illustrations by José Venturelli. 520 numbered copies were printed. 20 of these were not for sale, numbered from I to XX and 500 were available only to be purchased by subscribers to the Neira bookshop, numbered from 1 to 500. In its original cover.
- Neruda, Pablo. Crepusculario. 2nd edition. Santiago de Chile, published by Nascimento, 1926, 168 pages 19x19 cm. Pablo Neruda’s handwritten dedication and autograph in black ink is on the preliminary page: “A Olga Margarita en medio de la edad del invierno y las violetas. Pablo Neruda. 1933