[GUDIN DES BARDELIERES].
Set of documents relating to General Gudin des Bardelières.
Set of documents, dated from 1809 to 1830, marking the military career of General Gudin:
- Quitance for the prescribed use of the title of Majorat relative to the title of baron, signed Dupont.
- Appointment to the rank of Colonel dated 18 July 1809, signed Count d'Hunebourg and Duke of Feltre (2 documents).
- Appointment to the rank of Brigadier General, dated 28 January 1812 and signed Alexandre (Berthier, Prince de Wagram). Attached is the confirmation signed Duke of Feltre.
- Leave of absence dated 23 October 1810, signed duc de Feltre.
- Letters from a knight of the military order of Saint-Louis, dated July 1814, signed Louis (for Louis XVIII).
- Patent of Commander of the Legion of Honour, dated 1820 and signed Louis (for Louis XVIII).
- Letter signed by the Duke of Feltre, dated March 1816.
- Appointment of an aide-de-camp in 1815, signed Gouvion-Saint-Cyr.
- Letter of service, appointment to the marshal of camp, dated September 1817, signed Gouvion-Saint-Cyr: 2 documents.
- Ordinance dated 1818 and signed Louis (for Louis XVIII).
- Confirmation of an ordinance conferring the title of viscount, signed by the Duke of Bellune.
- Service letter, dated 1820 and signed Latour-Maubourg.
- Idem, dated 1822 and signed Bellune.
- 2 documents relating to the Order of St. Louis.
- Appointment as President of the College dated June 6, 1830.
- Agreement between Count Gudin and Sieur Weifs.
- Anonymous handwritten poem, dedicated to Lieutenant General Gudin on his feast day.
- Stamp with the arms of Viscount Gudin.
Très nice set.
Automatically translated by DeepL. To see the original version, click