-Silver LOT (min. 800‰) including:
- two POCKET WATCHES. Wear and tear and shocks. Gross weight: 45 g.
- three PENDANTS decorated with coins. Weight: 66,4 g.
- one PINCH decorated with a 5FF Napoleon III coin dated 1870. Weight: 25,6 g.
- one commemorative PIECE. Weight: 18,8 g.
- two PIECES of 50FF. Weight: 59,8 g.
- nine RINGS, two PENDANTS, a pair of EAR CLOUSES, set with white, blue and amber stones and an openwork diamond ELEMENT set with a shell cameo.
Gross weight: 48,7 g. Total gross weight: 264 g.
Results : Limited to subscribers