Pack of five pounds, uncollected:
- Office of Santiago Le Majeur, Apostle... according to the Paris Breviary.
De Hansy's, Saint Nicholas, 1769.
A vol. in-12, bound in burgundy morocco, with a frieze of gilt fleurons.
Ex-libris with motto Modestia Victrix. Some stains, wet spots.
- Report made on behalf of the Finance Committee on the organization of the Treasury.
Imprimerie Nationale, Paris, 1790. One volume in-8. Modern hardcover binding.
- BAOUR- LORMIAN, La Jérusalem délivrée.
With Ambroise Tardieu, Publisher, 1821.
Two volumes in one vol. in-8. Honey leather binding with gilt scroll friezes, title pieces in red grained leather; name of the bookbinder P. Noël.
Stains, wet spots; binding wear.
- Paul LACROIX, Les arts du Moyen-Age et à l'époque de la Renaissance.
Bookstore of Firmin Didot Frères, Paris, 1871.
One volume in-4, stamped percaline binding.
Stains, wetness, tears; accidents and stains in the binding.
- Roman parish.
Table du Temps and movable feasts from 1882 to 1889.
Alfred MAME & Sons.
One volume in-16, bound in taupe leather with niello and openwork metal enamels.
Inside in purple moiré cloth.
Wear and tear at the binding. Wet spots.
- General and particular Natural History with the description of the King's Cabinet.
Set of leaves with texts and engravings probably from volumes IV, V, VI, VII and IX, relating to sheep, goats, canids and domestic or wild felines, deer and their slaughter (antlers).
Paris, Imprimerie Royale, 1753, 1755, 1756, 1758, 1761. In-4.
In a stand-alone binding, forming a case, in speckled leather.
Important binding accidents, insolated leaves.
- A collection of engravings, mounted on tabs, related to the First Empire (houses, characters or historical events...), according to 19th century painters.
Ex-libris by Alex Thomas.
In-4. Green leather half-binding with five nerves and marbled paper.
Results : Limited to subscribers
Location of the item France - 75009 Paris