Set of decorations and medals :
* Four Crosses
- three of War in patinated bronze (1x14-17 / 2x14-18).
Conformal ribbons, two with star.
Oxidations, wear and tear.
- one of Combattant 1914-1918 in patinated bronze.
* Seven medals, ribbons conform:
- two Military in metal and enamel. IIIrd Republic (1870-1940).
- two of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry silver (min. 800). 1912 or 1914.
Total gross weight: 24 g.
- one of the Railroaders of gold (gilded metal). 1952.
- one of bronze of honour from the Army Health Service. 1975.
- One of bronze honor of the Labour of the Ministry of War. 1975.
- One of honour of silver (silver plated metal) of the Labour of the Ministry of War. 1977.
- one of gold (gold-plated metal) of honour from the civilian staff of the Ministry of Defence. Earth. 1988.
Wear, scratches, shocks, oxidation.
- J. BALME, Arthus BERTRAND, Y. DELSART, DRAGO, FRAISSE
Eight gold or silver metal beret or buttonhole badges, some enamelled.
- one woven badge.
Location of the item France - 75009 Paris