Small batch of faceted steel, 19th century :
- two pendants (crown and cross),
- large oval bracelet clasp centered by a cruciform rose,
- brooch barrette, without pin,
- two buckles, a floral belt buckle and an oval of a shoe.
- a silver belt buckle (800) with floral decoration.
Boar and goldsmith's markings: E.L.
Art Nouveau period.
Gross weight: 23 g.
Three belt or pocket keyboards in steel or metal, 19th-20th centuries :
- an old Provencal one with an openwork head of stylized rinceaux, with seven chains, holding two brettés seals and a goat's paw.
H. 16.5 cm. Oxidation.
- one with an openwork head in a headband holding two long chains.
Length : 40 cm.
- one in stamped metal with leaf decoration.
H. : 4.6 cm.
Results : Limited to subscribers
Location of the item France - 75009 Paris