Pack of six scholarships:
- two in cash (800), one double.
Wild boar hallmarks.
Total net weight: 102 g.
- four in silver or gold metal.
Some accidents with the stitches and small shocks.
One joins various objects of shop window of the XIXth-XXth centuries:
- two ovoid flasks, one opaline glass with floral decoration and the other in metal with painted decoration.
- Oval pillbox in patinated metal and two plates in veined red jasper.
Length : 5 cm.
- mother-of-pearl veneer card case,
- Wallet in gold metal and blue leather with crane.
- metal wallet with ivory plates (Elephantidae spp ;
Gross weight: 36 g.
- cane pommel in brown tortoise shell (Chelonioidea spp) (pre Convention) stitched with flowers and semi.
Wear and tear, cracks, accidents, lacks.
Results : Limited to subscribers
Location of the item France - 75009 Paris