Silver lot (950) including :
* BETS, 1819-1838.
- a ladle, model nets, encrypted.
Goldsmith's mark: L. COTTAT.
- a mustard shovel in shell.
- three teaspoons, numerical.
- a sauce ladle.
- four mounts of saltines with embossed decoration of sphinxes, crowns of flowers and gadrooned edges.
With glass linings, brought back (splinters).
Total net weight: 469 g.
- Fish service cutlery in gilded metal with floral decoration, the handles in filled silver (950), with iris decoration.
Total gross weight: 264 g. Stripes.
- Salad service cutlery made of ivory (Elephantidae spp; > 20%) (pre-Convention) and filled silver handles (950), with checkerboard decoration.
Total gross weight: 143 g. - Length: 27.6 cm. Scratches, shocks.
- Mustard maker with silver (950) frame on pedestal and quadripod base, with two handles, rockery decoration and cut glass. (Lid to be refixed).
Gross weight: g. - Height : 15 cm. Shocks and scratches.
Results : Limited to subscribers
Location of the item France - 75009 Paris