Silver plated metal cutlery set :
- Two cutlery of salad service, model with nets, with trilobed spatula, two models.
- Twelve shellfish curettes (six in the fillet model - six with diamond-shaped spatula).
- One rectangular serving tray with grooved edge. Size : 26 x 33 cm
Hallmarks and signature of the goldsmith: CHRISTOFLE.
- Housewife's part (recomposed), model with threads, comprising :
* four table spoons,
* six snail forks,
* eighteen fish cutlery,
* three place settings, one of which is fish,
* sauce ladle, lean,
- Small rectangular card tray with laurel torus surround.
- Stainless steel pie dish with a silver metal handle filled, violin model with threads.
Scratches, wear, oxidation.
Plain ladle and small gilded metal sugar tongs.
Wear and tear.
Location of the item France - 75009 Paris