BELGIUM ORDER OF LEOPOLD, created in 1832.
Set including two knight's crosses:
- for veterans of 14-18. In silver, vermeil and enamel (shine). Crossed sword ribbon in vermeil. 65 x 43 mm.
- military, with unilingual legend. In silver, gold and enamel. Ribbon. 74 x 45 mm.
and three miniatures
- Knight's Cross of the Order of Leopold for civilian use. Silver, gold and enamel. Ribbon.
- Civic decoration cross. Vermeil and enamel (brightness). Ribbon
- Albert I Veterans' Medal. In gilt bronze. Ribbon.
Location of the item France - 75002 Paris