INFORMATION FOR WEB AUCTIONS 95
- To participate in the award of lots, to follow the progress of the auction, or even just to check or raise last minute bids already made, you will need to register at Live Bidding. If you have already registered for a previous Live sale, you will not need to make a further recording. If you haven’t registered yet, you have to go on http://auctions.bertolamifinearts.com/la/login.php and click on the record button.
- From 1:00pm GMT (2:00 pm CET) of 28 january 2021 will start a virtual auction which will award lot by lot considering, as a traditional auction, of all bids arrived earlier. The link of platform of Live Bidding is: https://auctions.bertolamifinearts.com/la/login.php?Lang=EN
- The lots are definitely awarded on the days of sale. The auction will take place on the 28th January 2021 from 1.00pm GMT (2:00 pm CET). The participation at the auction can be made by Live platforms, phone or absentee bids.
- The bids may be placed through our website (www.bertolamifineart.com), Bidspirit, Arsvalue, Invaluable, Liveaucrioneers, Drouot, The Saleroom, ePailive, emaxBid, by fax, email, phone or directly to the offices of Bertolami Fine Arts. Absentee bids by fax, email, phone or directly in our offices should be send within the 10:00am GMT (11:00 am CET) of 28 January 2021. Absentee bids on our website will be close 5 lots before the definitely awarded on Live Bidding.
- The minimum bid for each lot is the opening price shown in our website, lower offers will not be taken into consideration.
- In the event of matching bids on the same lots, the earliest bid will take precedence.
- In the case of only one bid on a lot, the lot will awarded at the opening price. (e.g. if the opening price is £ 1.000 and the only bid offered is £ 1.500, the lot will be awarded at £ 1.000).
- In the case of multiple bids on the same lot, it will be awarded to the highest bid. The calculation of the offer will be made at
predetermined increments added to the bid immediately lower than the highest received. (e.g. if the opening price is £ 1.000 and customer (A) offers £ 1,270 while customer (B) offers £ 1,800, the lot will be awarded to customer (B) at £ 1,370 (with a predetermined increment of £ 100 over the immediate lower bid of £ 1,270).
- The realized sale prices list will be published on the website, www.bertolamifinearts.com within five days of adjudication.
- Payment for the purchased lots may be made by the following methods:
• bank cheque or cashier’s check in favour of Bertolami Fine Arts Ltd, with surcharge of £ 10 for foreign checks.
• credit card Visa, MasterCard and American Express
• Direct bank transfers in Euro may be made to Bertolami Fine Arts s.r.l. with surcharge of £ 10 for outside European:
On the invoices paid by bank transfer, cheque or cash will not be added a surcharge of Administration fees of 3,5%.
- The successful bidder will pay a commission to Bertolami Fine Arts, for each lot, of 24% on the hammer price.
- All lots purchased on the Bertolami Fine Arts Live-bidding system (www.bertolamifineart.com) are NOT subject to other increments. All lots purchased on the Live-bidding of Bidspirit (www.bidspirit.com) are subject to an increment of 1.5% on the hammer price. All lots purchased on the platform of Liveauctioneers (www.liveauctioneers.com) and Invaluable (www.invaluable.com) are subject to an increment of 5% on the hammer price. All lots purchased on the platform of Drouot (www.drouout.com). The Saleroom (www.thesaleroom.com), ePailive (www.epailive.com) are subject to an increment of 3% on the hammer price.
- Payment of purchased items must be made within 7 days from receipt of the invoice. If the invoice hasn’t been paid within 30 days following adjudication, will be charged a penalty of 1%/month on the amount of the unpaid invoice.
- Any customs charges, export license and shipping costs will be charged to the buyer. In the case of unjustified contestation, by which the items are returned to BFA, any customs and shipping costs will be payable by the buyer. The waiting time for export permits isn’t less than 60/90 days from date of request at the competent Export Office. The license application is submitted to the ministry upon full payment of the lot and the express request of the buyer.
- The descriptions on the catalogue are opinions expressed in good faith.
- In case of discrepancies, the online version of these terms of sale prevails.
- All participants should read the terms of sale of the auction that will be accepted automatically at the time of participation in the auction.
Amount bid £ Predetermined increase £